Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

The weather has been cooling down here in California; however, very far from you typical fall weather. I have been busy knitting to add some warmer pieces to my wardrobe for the winter! Here are a few lovely things I have found around the internet in the last few weeks. Enjoy.

Fall still hasn't arrived in California, but I am looking forward to it!
via Tumblr
Eight hands would help with so many daily activities.
via Dapper Toad
I am so in love with this quilt pattern, but it is definitely beyond my current quilting skills. Looks like I will just have to step them up a level! :)
via Hyena In Petticoats
Amazing collar embellishments.
via ... Love Maegan
Peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats.
via A Beautiful Mess
Such a gorgeous piece!
via Apartment Therapy
Such a beautiful chair!
via Skunkboy
Fall garland! <3
via A Beautiful Mess
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.