Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

It's been ages since I've put together a mish-mash of links!  Here are some of the things I've come across recently.  Enjoy!
-Colleen
Fried Gravy on Whimsical Cookery
The middle patty is actually gravy which has been fried.  This sounds horrifically delicious.
Sylvia Plath on 365 Lucky Days via Kireei
This stitch artist is creating one project a day for a year.  Some are literary, all are lovely!
There are also some great Wes Anderson themed pieces.
Art Journal on Bare Feet and a Free Spirit
I love watercolor painting for fun and I adore the idea of keeping a watercolor journal.


reCAP Mason Jar Pour Top
Now that I am home and surrounded by mason jars, I want one of these! 

Inkodye on The Purl Bee
I've posted about Inkodye before. I can't wait to get my hands on the stuff!

Maps on Kayla Danelle
I want to do this for every place I've lived.

1 comment:

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.