Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Steamer Trunk!

Last weekend, Colleen, my mom, and I decided to wake up earlier for garage sales! We wanted to hit all of them early to get the good stuff and we succeeded. By far, my favorite thing we picked up was this steamer trunk. I have wanted one for so many years, but something always prevented me from buying the ones I have stumbled upon. While it is not in ideal condition, the price was right at just $25! We are thinking of using it as a coffee table that will double as storage. It even has a few stickers on the side from its travels. <3







I am so happy this beauty has a new home with us! Check back for more thrifty finds in the future.

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.