Friday, September 28, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

This week has been a lot of phone calls, waiting, and wasting time on the internet.
My links are full of crafty inspiration!
-Colleen

Corn and other felt tutorials
on While Wearing Heels

I love this cabin!
on Feather and Anchor

I've recently taken up crewelwork and want to make this with wool so badly!
via LMNOP
I also want to make some of these little gnomes.
via Fruits of Heart

These poppies are inspiration for my next crewelwork project!
via The Little Gnomes Home
I cannot find the original source of the image which is going around Pinterest.
Nevertheless, these look like they would make some great booties.
Hope something here inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.