Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

Wrapping up this week with some exciting things I have stumbled across on the internet this week! I have been so behind of reading my blogs this week, due to the end of the semester and finals. So it was nice to spend the last few hours relaxing on the couch and catching up on all of the lovely posts I missed. Hope you enjoy!

I am loving this marquis lettering!
via Sideshow Sign Company
Another amazing outfit post by Ashley Ording, gorgeous dress and jacket!
via Fancy Fine
Before and after for a remade old drink cart. I need one of these in my house.
via Design Sponge
For all of those who love Arrested Development, I am sure you will love this embroidery piece featuring the frozen banana stand! This would look lovely on the wall!
via Lucky Jackson
Pattern for this lovely little dress!
via Violette Field Threads
Beautiful headboards!
via Keltainen Talo Rannalla
DIY for a doily printed heat pack. I would love to use this design for a pillow as well!
via One Sheepish Girl
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.