Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lovely little things!

In the last few days, I have been lucky enough to find a few new lovely purchases. One has brightened our apartment and another has added a little more flare to my wardrobe. 

When leaving brunch this morning, I spied this bright blue elephant for my wall. Right now he is residing over the couch and really brings something special to the space. Better yet, it was 30% off! So perfect to find something you love and to discover it is on sale. I bought him from this & that, which is a lovely store full of silly little treasures and never disappoints. While a lot of the products are over the top, there is usually something for everyone. 




Next I found this lovely silk scarf at a second hand shop the other day! It is so amazing and only about a $1.50. I had a very long and hard week, so, it was really nice to be rewarded with a great thrifting find! I wore it in my hair today and it was just perfect. 


The detailing of sword fights is the best part!


So happy to have found these two to add to my eclectic collection! They are both so perfect for me in every way!

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.