Monday, July 2, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

It's officially summer vacation!  Or, at least, one week of summer vacation before I go back to work for summer camp.  But here are my summery links of the week.

Let The Summer Begin on Wood and Wool Stool
Ruffle Skirt Out of Old T-Shirts on Suburbs Mama
Open-Ended Creativity on Whip Up

San Francisco Mosaic Steps on My Modern Met

I am getting so excited about our impending move to the San Francisco area next month!

Hello Neighbor on Sew Liberated

This reminds me of a summer when I shared a house with six friends, where we had cows in the backyard.

Homemade Icepops (for Kids and Grownups) on Rhythm of the Home

Vanilla Ice on Oh My Veggies

Flavored ice is not just for ice pops!  I want to make these for iced coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.