Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

I guess I am feeling a bit crafty; I have a few DIYs here for you this week among other pretty things. I have been so busy with finishing my masters degree and I feel like I have not had anytime for my own planned DIYs and crafts. Hopefully, I will have some spare time to makeover a few of my household items in the coming months!

I am in love with this couch!
via Oh So Lovely Vintage
Such an amazing skirt!
via The Vintage Valley
DIY for a woven Balsa wood lampshade.
via Design Sponge
Amazing collection of tins! <3
via Design Sponge
DIY for customized lampshade.
via Secondhand Sundays
Embroidered ABCs!
via One Sheepish Girl
DIY for this vertical garden. It is made from old paint cans and old pallets.
via A Beautiful Mess
Have a fabulous weekend!

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.