Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Adventures in Prague: All You Can Eat Sushi


All You Can Eat Sushi is 298 CZK (~$15) for lunch at the food court in Palladium, a shopping mall at tram/metro stop Namesti Republiky.

To be fair, for Prague, it is a really expensive lunch.  However, it is worth every crown!


First of all, you get to eat food off of one of these contraptions.  I love when my food goes by me like a train and I can have whatever I want!  Obviously, it's not just sushi.  I had some seaweed salad and kimchi while Amy ate some fried noodles.


There were also exiting things wrapped in foil.  We had no idea what we would get!  
I ended up with a yam (yum) and Amy got corn on the cob.  



The final surprise was what we referred to as a "meat-so-soup ball."  It was a meatball that tasted and smelled of miso soup.




I ate a ton of mussels and all the shrimp tempura I could find.  
We steered clear of the waffle fries, though.


Dessert took as long as the meal.  



Between the two of us we had probably half a watermelon, 3 kinds of mochi, jello, pudding, and fried bananas.  





All and all, this was one of the best lunches I've ever had.  I admit that with 3 more lunches left in this city, I kind of wish they could all be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.