Monday, July 30, 2012

New York Vacation!

After a long busy week of moving and a long stressful day of travel, I arrived at JFK last night. I am going to be staying here for a week before moving back to the California Bay Area. I am super excited! This is my first trip to New York and I cannot wait to see it all. I am staying for three nights on Long Island with Colleen's family and then going to New York City for four nights to stay with my cousin.

I stumbled on this blog of vintage postcards. Here are a few that seem fitting for my vacation in New York this week. I look forward to sharing more photos as the trip continues!

So cute.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
Views of Coney Island 1907.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
Public Library in New York.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
Empire State Building.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
View from under the Brooklyn Bridge.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
Steeplechase, Coney Island.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
Times Square.
via Vintage Postcard Blog
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.