Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

After a few days out of town, it is nice to be back home in Prague. I spent the evening catching up on reading my favorite blogs. Here are some fun things that I have found on the internet this week.  

Embroidered dress, so pretty!
via Top Shop
I am going to try this asap. Always beautiful nails on this blog!
via The Dainty Squid
Love the stairs, books, and chaise longue!
via Keltainen Talo Rannalla
Lovely blog post about Amsterdam. Such a gorgeous city. I hope I make it back there one day!
via Back In My Day
Adorable little farmhouse kitchen.
via Bliss
I have always wanted to travel to Iceland.
via Nation Geographic
Love this little dog nose peeking through. I cannot wait to have a new puppy of my own!
via Beauty That Moves
Great outfit. Such cute tights.
via Kitsune-kun
I hope you enjoyed this week's links! 


<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.