Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

I am unusually excited about all of my finds this week!  So much so, that I am posting a day early.  
-Colleen

Tent on Kaunis Pieni Elämä

Everyone loves play tents!  This blogger re-covered an old play tent.

Peacock from Horrible Adorables on Red Prairie Press

I saw this and instantly thought of Amy.  We have been talking about where to keep our future felt peacock in our flat.

Tall Ships Weekend in Greenport on Suffolk Times

My home village just hosted Tall Ships Weekend.  Looking at the pictures makes me so homesick.  I can't wait to go there this summer!
Floral Crowns on Oh Joy
"Small Things" on Nana Company
Wooden Knives  on Wither Will I Wander

Little knives for little hands.
Chocolate Amaretto Crêpe Cake on Sprinkle Bakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.