Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

I have had an exciting week over here! I finally finished my Master's dissertation. It feels really good to not have to worry about it anymore and I think that it turned out very well. I am most excited about the extra free time I have now. This summer will be filled with adventures around Prague and quite a lot of travel!

This week, I have found some interesting links to share with everyone--including some very special elephant pictures! I hope that you enjoy!!!


Post of tips on gardening, there is good advice on planting a garden without a lot of space.
via A Beautiful Mess
I have been falling in love with brightly colored refrigerators lately.
via Deco Photo Blog
Silk ribbon embroidered flowers!
via Dear Friend's guest post on  Little Chief Honeybee
This picture of elephant and hot air balloons is perfect for our blog!
via La Carpa on tumblr
Instructions for building your own tent on the beach.
via Apartment Therapy
Love this picture of San Francisco.
via Poppytalk
Recipe for blackened chicken and Cilantro Lime Quinoa.
via Sarcastic Cooking
These two are too cute!
via Jadore Simone at tumblr


<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.