Friday, May 11, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

I have one more week before my dissertation is due and thought I would take a pause from the hard work to share some lovely things I have found on the internet this week. The weather here in Prague is making it impossible to get any work done anyways - too hot! 

These dresses <3
via Fancy Fine
This little man sniffing for morsels is too cute!
via Freckled Nest
I could really use a nice tweed suit, so amazing.
via They Roared Vintage on tumblr
Red barn doors, love these!
via Keltainen Talo Rannalla
Love sinks with legs.
via HGTV
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes - these are a must try!
via Culinary Tuesdays

Before and after of a bar made of reclaimed wood!
via Design Sponge 
Hair, shoes, and outfit are divine.
via The Vintage Valley
Porcelain and rope hanging planters. Lovely!
via Etsy
Hope you enjoyed!

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.