Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!


My first two links today came up one after the other in my Google Reader last week and I was so amused by their positioning that I had to repeat it here, just how I saw them! I decided to run with the citrus theme and choose links involving citrus or citrus colors.  Enjoy! -Colleen


Citrus Bars on A Beautiful Mess

Citrus Coasters on the Purl Bee




Felt Hair Pretties on Flax & Twine


Vintage Fiestaware on SouleMama 
 My mother would have a field day going through this vintage Fiestaware, and so would I!



Gluten-Free Orange Polenta Cake on Craft
I do not eat gluten-free but I like this cake because it's made of everyday ingredients.
Lovely Yellow Door on Creative Jewish Mom
Measuring Bowls from Timeless Settings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.