Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

Do you love the internet? I know I do! Here are a few of the lovely things I have stumbled across while surfing the web this week :)
I would love to have this suitcase shelving!
via Apartment Therapy


Umbrella ring holder.
via Modcloth


I absolutely love giant clocks and the hot air balloons are superb.
via shelterness


Use old books for new clocks.
via shelterness



Pattern for the amazing flower blanket.
via Etsy
I am dying to own this magnetic key holder.
via modcloth
This red glider bench would be perfect, if only I had a yard.
Found  via Apple Blue
I need this caviar inspired nail polish <3
via Ciate


These are just a few things that I fell in love with this week. Hope you enjoyed them! There will be more to come, because the internet never disappoints. 

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.