Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Elephant Behind The Blog

Elephants and Hot Air Balloons:

A Visual Representation

Why, hello there!  This is Eduardo speaking, Eduardo the elephant.  I'm the one down here, in the hot air balloon.  Why don't you come a little closer?



See, that's better.  I bet you're wondering what I am doing here.  Not here in Prague, that's a rather long story, I'll save it for another time.  Rather, what am I doing here, in this felt hot air balloon on this blog. 



Well, Amy and Colleen are trying to become legitimate bloggers so they decided they needed to make a button for their blog.  They asked for my help and I was happy to oblige.  I carefully monitored their construction of this here lighter-than-air craft to ensure my own safety.  Upon its completion, I took to the sky for a photo shoot.


I've always thought my right side was my best, so of the hundred-or-so photos, I was a firm supporter of this one.  Amy and Colleen edited it, made it square, and added the name of their blog to make their button.  


Here you have it!  I'm rather pleased.  If you enjoy Elephants and Hot Air Balloons and would like to do a button swap, feel free to write Amy and Colleen at: eandhab (at) gmail (dot) com.  Look right, to the sidebar.  Your button could be over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.