Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

I have been feeling very globe obsessed these last few days, so this week's Hooray for the Internet is dedicated to globes and maps of all shapes and sizes. I guess I am getting antsy for some trips I have been planning recently.

Ceiling of globes!
via Tumblr
Would love to fall asleep with these overhead.
via Ignite Light's Tumblr
DIY for this globe pendant.
via Apartment Therapy
I would love to work in this room.
via Fox on the Run on tumblr
There are a few ideas for maps on this page, but I just love the cork board to pin where you have been.
via Design Sponge
This needs to go on the bar at my house.
via We Groovy People
Art on Globes.
via Imagine Nations
I need one of these scratch-off maps as soon as possible!
via Fred Flare
This adorable vintage globe is amazing. I am lovin' the stand!
via Etsy
In honor of Easter, I leave you with this painted egg! I would love for the Easter bunny to leave me this one!
via Imagine Childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.