Friday, April 20, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

This week has been full of presentations, work, thesis writing, and job applications. Despite the busy schedule, I managed to find a few things that put a smile on my face! Hope you enjoy my links for the week.

Really easy DIY for these awesome necklaces.
via Stripes + Sequins
I am loving everything about this outfit. Too bad yellows are not meant for my freckled skin and blonde hair.
via Fancy Fine
DIY for chalkboard label for your baking supplies. Love this idea, you can easily change the tag if you need to.
via Paper planes and Mary Janes
This recipe for creamy chicken and kale pizza looks tasty!
via Secondhand Sundays
These two are adorable in their chairs. <3
via Keltainen Talo Rannalla
I am in love with this dress. Too bad it is sold out right now.
via ModCloth
Redone couch with fabric paint.
via Design Sponge



<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.