Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hooray For The Internet!

It's been a crazy week, but I still managed to spend time surfing the web. Here are a few of the lovely things I have found on the internet this week! Hope you enjoy them.

I have been saving up my wine corks for this project!
via Crafty nest
Love the details of this arch.
via Keltainen talo rannalla
Beautiful travel photo by Ruth Orkin, the photographer famous for the iconic photograph 'American Girl in Italy'.
via Ruth Orkin Photo Archive
The last few days have been sweltering, I would like to cool down in this snow covered cabin.
via Deco Photo Blog
Tutorial for this fox lamp. Love this little guy!
via Matsutake
The Mad Hatter collection via Shabby Apple is so cute!
Love this dollhouse!
via Making it Lovely
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies, yummy!
via Recipe Girl
My niece would love this elephant hamper.
via Amazon
This photo was taken in Lauterbrunnen, Switerland in 1950. The town is famous for the amazing waterfall in the background. I will be taking my first trip to Switzerland this summer. I hope it is all this gorgeous!
via National Geographic


<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.