Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

Some of these links are recent; some of these links are not.  Even if they are old, these are totally worth revisiting! 

Strawberry Cream Puffs with Milk Chocolate Sauce
This recipe calls for dried strawberries and you could probably substitute other berries.  Unfortunately, I  do not know where to find those here so this will have to wait until we return to the States!

Color Block Scarf from Ship & Shape

This scarf is rather expensive but the color combination of goldenrod and coral is my new favorite (see my post about spice dying in which my yarn ended up this combination).

Little Bird in Flight Free Pattern from While She Naps
I love these little birds!  I imaging making a mobile out of them would be amazing.


Needle Felted Bunny on Living Felt
I am getting sick of bunnies everywhere after all the Easter crafting, but this bunny is so cute that I had to share it.  Lifelike needle felting often looks like... well... taxidermy.  This one, however, does not go so far as to be creepy.

French Knot Sheep by Incy Wincy Stitches
This little flock of sheep gets me every time.  I do not know what to make them on, but I want to put them on something!  (Some day, I might do a "Hooray for Sheep" post because sheep are definitely second on my list of favorite things, right after hot air balloons.)

The Spring Cardi by The Handmade Dress
This dress and cardigan combo makes a perfect spring outfit for a little girl.  I'm also in love with this presentation!  I hope to some day photograph my crafts this well.

Finger Knitting//Garland and Necklace by Gussy Sews

This is a great tutorial for finger knitting.  Amy spend this winter "knitting tubes" (i-cords) for various projects and we could never figure out a good way to make them thick enough.  We should have thought of finger knitting them!

Hope you enjoy these links and find some crafty inspiration!

-Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.